Today, liposuction is very popular and frequent plastic surgery procedure. The liposuction cost is more affordable nowadays, than it was several years ago.
There are several factors that influence the final liposuction prices:
1. The place where the procedure should be done. In the same country, the liposuction costs depend on the chosen clinic (surgeon).
There are several conditions the surgeon should fulfilled to be reputable:
- Having a talent for manually facilities
- Having rich experience
- To be motivated and devoted to his job
As a result, such a surgeon should have satisfied patients.
It is usually expected the cost of liposuction is higher, the quality of the service is better. But on the other hand, you should keep in mind that there is no guarantee that the outcome will be successful, no matter the price is.
Also, the prices vary from one country to another, depending on the average costs of living. In every case, it is difficult to compare surgeons from the different countries, because there are successful experts all over the world.
2. The area that should be treated.
Also, some patients remove fatty pocket from the several body regions during the single surgery process.
Here is the information about the average cost of liposuction for different body areas:
- Chin liposuction cost 500-700€
- Neck liposuction cost 700€
- Arm liposuction cost 1000€
- Stomach liposuction cost 1000-1500€
- Thigh liposuction cost 1000€